Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle were meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen!
YourMechanic is an online marketplace that enables vehicle owners to find local mechanics for home or office car repair services. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We're making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
We also happened to be well funded, growing rapidly, and looking for talented folks to join our team.
We are looking for Automotive Parts Advisor to deliver best-in-class support in parts logistics to our auto technician partners and customers . The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast pace environment and committed to creating a top-notch experience for our customers and partners.
- Send repair estimates to customers, which includes parts and labor
- Order parts from vendors via online or other means
- Answer general questions about car issues
- Help automotive technicians in the field with day-to-day needs
- Call potential customers to answer questions and book services
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Auto parts experience with an understanding of the inner working of cars
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment to providing a great customer experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid comprehension, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and passion for success
- Excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible PTO policy
- Work from home!
TO APPLY: Send your resume, with a brief description of your relevant experience in the body of your email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.