Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle were meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen!
YourMechanic is an online marketplace that enables vehicle owners to find local mechanics for home or office car repair services. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We're making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
We also happened to be well funded, growing rapidly, and looking for talented folks to join our team.
Having grown and scaled rapidly over the past year, YourMechanic is growing its first inside sales team. Join us on our mission to revolutionize the auto repair industry by helping us bring our services to everyone! We are looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, who has the entrepreneurial mindset of getting things done, and who is hungry to close deals..
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, email campaigns, and sales qualification in targeted verticals
- Set up in person meetings as needed
- Achieve and exceed regional sales targets through execution of demand generation activities
- Tightly manage activity in CRM tool and maintain sales metrics
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent verbal skills: ability to speak clearly, confidently, and professionally both on the telephone and in-person
- Writing skills: ability to write clearly and succinctly, to adapt writing style to match the audience, and to develop complete, polished proposals
- Strong organization and follow through skills
- Must be self-motivated with a winning attitude
- Must be coachable and willing to implement new approaches to improve effectiveness
- 4 year degree
- Experience in automotive a plus, not a must
- $10-$12 + Commission
- Work from home!
TO APPLY: Send your resume, with a brief description of your relevant experience in the body of your email, to email@example.com.